Welcome to our Website with URL address www.maid2clean.co.nz (Website). This Website is owned and operated by Casey Minty trading as Maid2Clean NZ Limited, IRD (Maid2Clean or we). The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the Website user.
- Prior to Using Website: Please do not access and use our Website unless you have read these Terms, accept them and agree to comply with them, in relation our Website including information, documents and links contained on it.
- Information on Website: The information, including statements, opinions, documents and links contained in this Website (Information) is for general information purposes only.The Information is subject to change without prior notice.
- Amendment of Terms: The Terms may be amended, including with changes, additions and deletions, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your continued use of our Website following any amendments indicates that you accept the amendments. You should check the Terms regularly, prior to using the Website, to ensure you are aware of any changes, and only proceed to use the Website if you accept and will comply with the changes.
- Services: We are not responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. We cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time. We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. We are not responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
- Prohibited Conduct: You must not use the Website:
- for any activities, or to post or transmit via the Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to relevant standard or codes, or
- to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet; or to send unsolicited email messages. You must not attempt to or tamper with, hinder or modify the Website or attempt to or knowingly transmit viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property: Our Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian and international laws, including but not limited to the trademarks, trade names, software, content, design, images, graphics, layout, appearance, layout and look of our Website. We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website. Trademarks and images reproduced on this Website are owned by or licensed to us, or are acknowledged on the Website. Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trademarks or images, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trademark owner. You must not (i) reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes including sale; (ii) in any way modify the material on the Website; (iii) cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website; or (iv) modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way, except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us. If you breach these Terms, we will enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
- Information is not Advice: The Information on the Website is general in nature, does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and is not advice. Any reliance you place on the Information is at your own risk. Before acting on any Information, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, carry out your own research and seek professional advice, where necessary.
- Third Party Information (e.g. guest articles and guest blogs): This Website may contain third party information including guest articles and guest blogs. These are chosen as they may be of interest to you. We do not recommend or endorse the opinions, information, or any products or services mentioned in the third party information. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of opinions, information, or any products or services mentioned. You read guest articles and guest blogs on our Website at your own risk.
- User Comments: This Website may permit comments posted by you or third parties users. These are permitted so you and third parties can engage in discussion of topics that may be of interest to you on the Website. While we endeavor to review user comments periodically, we have no control over the nature or content of user comments. We reserve the right to amend or delete any and all user comments in our sole discretion, and to block any user in our sole discretion.
- Advertisements: This Website may contain advertisements by third parties. These are chosen as they may be of interest to you. These do not signify that we recommend or endorse the products or services for sale. We do not recommend or endorse the opinions, information, or any products or services mentioned in the advertisements. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of products or services in the advertisement. You purchase from advertisements by third parties at your own risk.
- Third Party Links: This Website may contain links to websites owned by third parties, provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the third party information websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of the third party You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of opinion, information, products or services at a third party link. You use third party links at your own risk.
- Disclaimer: The Website is provided to you without warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be error free, that any defects will be corrected, that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components, or that the Website will be available at any time. While we endeavour to keep the Website and information up to date and correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantee, express or implied, about:
- the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any Information, images, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose;
- third party information;
- user comments;
- advertisements; and/or
- third party links.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website; third party information; user comments; advertisements; and/or third party links. You use these, and the Website, at your own risk.
- Indemnity: By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis), including in tort, contract or negligence, arising out of or connected to your use of or access to the Website. If we suffer loss or damage or incur any costs associated with your breach of the Terms, or any associated legal obligation, you agree to indemnify us for those losses, damages and costs.
- Use: You may only use the Website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the Website. By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this Website.
- Exclusion of Competitors: You are prohibited from using our Website, including our Information, in any way that competes with our business. If you breach this term, we will hold you responsible for any loss that we may sustain, and hold you accountable for any profits that you may make from non-permitted use. We reserve the right to exclude any person from using our Website and Information, in our sole discretion.
- Enforceability and Breach: If any provision of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, then the provision will not apply in that jurisdiction and is deemed not to have been included in the Terms in that jurisdiction. This will not affect the remainder of the Terms, which continue in full force and effect. If we do not act in relation to a breach of the Terms by you, this does not waive our rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches of the Terms by you. All rights not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved.
- Termination: The Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by the Terms and limitations of liability set out in the Terms will survive.
- New Zealand Law: Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New Zealand. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand for determining any dispute concerning the Terms.